Tetris Game Music
|Tetris Game Music|
|Released||February 21, 1990|
|Games||Tetris: BPS (FC), Tetris (MSX), Tetris (PC88), Tetris (PC98), Tetris (X1), Tetris (X68)|
Tetris Game Music is a soundtrack released by Platz in 1990. The CD contains arrangements of most of the songs from the various versions of Tetris developed by Bullet-Proof Software released in Japan. However, the album appears to be focused on the Famicom version, as the CD features screenshots of only the Famicom version.
The CD booklet contains liner notes for each song (see the Discussion page for translations). It also has composition and arrangement credits for each song.
Another interesting thing is that the booklet lists all of the equipment used in the making of this CD. This includes the synthesizers, computers, and software used.
The 12th track, ORIGINAL VERSION MEDLEY is a single recording of all songs in the Sharp X68000 version of the game.
The album lists the songs in both English and Japanese titles for the songs. The Japanese songs are all in katakana, and are direct translations of the English titles.
- 作曲・編曲・演奏 (Composition/Arrangement/Performance): 田口 洋 ２・４・６〜１２, 四元 久 １・３・５・１２, 篠田元一 １・３・５ (Hiroshi Taguchi 2/4/6~12, Hisashi Yotsumoto 1/3/5/12, Motokazu Shinoda 1/3/5)
- Sound Producer & Mix: 田口 洋, 篠田元一, 四元 久 (Hiroshi Taguchi, Motokazu Shinoda, Hisashi Yotsumoto)
- Sound Adviser: 篠田元一 (Motokazu Shinoda)
- Director: 橋爪 均（ＰＬＡＴＺ） (Hitoshi Hashidzume)
- Design: 平川デザインオフィス (Hirakawa Design Office)
- Photo Type: アド・メイ・リイ (Ad May Lee)
- Executive Producer: 名越 康晃（ＢＰＳ）, 坂口 日出雄（ＰＬＡＴＺ） (Yasuaki Nagoshi, Hideo Sakaguchi)
- 使用機材 (Equipment Used)
- AKAI: S-1000, S-950, S-900x2, MX-76, XE 8
- ROLAND: U-220, U-110x2, D-550, JP-8
- YAMAHA: SY-77, DX7 II, DX7 S, DX7, V2, TX16W
- KORG: T3, M3R, EX-8000
- CASIO: FZ-10M, VZ-1, VZ-8Mx2, PG-380
- ENSONIQ: Mirage, VFX
- KAWAI: K1r, K4
- Computer: PC-9801VX, TOWNS
- Sequencer: QX3, MC-500