Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (GEN)
|Sonic the Hedgehog 2|
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a platform action game where you play a fast-running hedgehog named Sonic who races through the various zones trying to rescue small woodland creatures from the evil Dr. Robotnik. The game is similar to the first Sonic the Hedgehog (GEN), but adds a side-kick, your trusty dual-tailed fox, Tails. The normal single player mode is just like before, but the 2 player mode allows you to play the stage split-screen with your friend to see who can finish the stage first. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is one of the highest rated games for the Genesis.
This page needs more screenshots.
The content of this section should be improved.
From the exciting feeling made by Emerald Hill Zone to the urgent tone expressed by Dr. Robotnik's theme to the sentimental tone set by the ending theme, you'll definitely want to have this soundtrack in your playlist if you're a fan of the game.
- Ripper: DJ Squarewave
- Recorder: TheAlmightyGuru
- Game Credits:
- Music Composer: Masato Nakamura
- Sound Assistant: Yukifumi Makino credited as Macky
- Sound Assistant: Masayuki Nagao credited as N. Gee
- Sound Assistant: Hiroshi Kubota credited as Jimita
- Sound Assistant: Yoshiaki Kashima credited as Milpo
- Sound Assistant: Sachio Ogawa credited as S. O
- Sound Assistant: Izuho Takeuchi credited as Ippo
- Sound Assistant: Masaru Setsumaru credited as Oyz
- Sound Programmer: Tomoyuki Shimada
Ripping Genesis music is a time-consuming process that is beyond the scope of this site. The recording was made using VGM Input version 0.35.
- mobygames.com/game/genesis/sonic-the-hedgehog-2 - MobyGames.
- gamefaqs.com/genesis/563343-sonic-the-hedgehog-2 - GameFAQs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_2_%2816-bit%29 - Wikipedia.