|Sega Saturn Sound Format|
To condense the files, multiple .ssf files can have their redundant data stored in an .ssflib file.
- Audio Overload - Linux, Macintosh, Windows (Horribly buggy)
- SSF/DSF Decoder  - foobar2000 (32-bit only in 2020)
- AOSSF  - foobar2000, Winamp, KbMedia Player (32-bit only in 2020)
Desperately needs a simple C based SSF to WAV open sourced program.
SSF to ?
? to SSF
All games released for the Saturn can have their soundtrack's ripped to SSF.
How to Obtain
Ripping SSF files requires an intimate knowledge of the Saturn hardware, but luckily, most popular Saturn games already have their sound ripped to SSF format and can be downloaded from the following sites:
- ssf.joshw.info - Josh W (individually 7Z archived, most with proper timing).
- ftp.modland.com - FTP archive at Modland.