Radiance Software was an American video game developer, who developed video games primarily for 8-bit consoles. The company was owned by Christopher Riggs.
They developed mostly a short amount of titles for the TurboGrafx-16, NES, and SNES.
Additionally, they collaborated with Designer Software on the Nintendo NES game Rollerblade Racer.
For Rollerblade Racer and The Great Waldo Search, the company licensed RSP's sound driver by Mike Riedel. Doug Brandon, who composed the music to The Great Waldo Search games said he used Cubase for the Atari ST.
The unreleased California Raisins NES game uses a sound driver by Robert Morgan. The music had to be entered in 6502 assembly.
- Bill Bogenreif - Composer for Rollerblade Racer, under contract from Designer Software.
- Doug Brandon - Composer for The Great Waldo Search.
- Mike Riedel - Sound driver provider. (Under contract from RSP.)
- Robert Morgan - Sound driver programmer for California Raisins: The Grape Escape (NES), under contract from Interactive Designs.
- Rod Nakamoto - Composer for Darkwing Duck (TG16), under contract from Interactive Designs.
- Scott Etherton - Composer for California Raisins: The Grape Escape, under contract from Interactive Designs.
- Mark Miller - Composer for Andre Agassi Tennis (SNES), under contract from Neuromantic Productions.
- Nick Eastridge - Sound driver programmer for The Great Waldo Search (SNES), under contract from Eastridge Technology.
- David Ross - Sound driver programmer for Andre Agassi Tennis (SNES), under contract from Sculptured Software.
- Bill Williams - Sound driver programmer for Andre Agassi Tennis (SNES), under contract from Sculptured Software.