Peter Hajba is a Finnish electronic musician, video game composer and graphic artist. His most recent project is with Remedy Entertainment as an animator, sound designer and graphic artist. Prior to working with Remedy, Hajba has been credited on games developed by 3D Realms, PopCap Games, Introversion Software Limited, Epic Games and Housemarque.
Hajba was a member of the widely popular but now defunct demoscene group Future Crew, which produced some highly acclaimed demos during the 1990s. Despite having no formal training, he has won numerous awards for his music, including winning the Assembly music competition in 1993, 1995 and 2002.
Game Boy Advance
- web.archive.org/web/19970404124231/http://isis.yok.utu.fi/~skaven/ - Biography from 1997-03-31.
- mobygames.com/person/7937/peter-hajba/ - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hajba - Wikipedia.
- modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_profile&query=69572 - ModArchive profile.
- soundcloud.com/skaven252 - SoundCloud profile.
- skaven252.bandcamp.com - Bandcamp profile.
- twitter.com/skaven252 - Twitter profile.
- facebook.com/SkavenFC - Facebook profile.
- demozoo.org/productions/103408/ - DOS interview from 1994-07-05.
- amp.dascene.net/detail.php?view=6706&detail=interview - E-mail interview from 2001 (before April 12).
- demozoo.org/productions/145/ - Windows 32 interview from 2008-02-29.