Norihiko Togashi is a Japanese musician and guitarist. He is a part of the J-Pop band NJ as "nori". His first work on a video game was for Namco's Blast Off. He has been active in the game industry since 1989 and has scored over 50 games. He later went freelance, composing for various media including anime, ringtones, and even was a music instructor.
Togashi most likely wrote the music in either Music Macro Language, Z80 or 68000 assembly, using a sound driver by Kaeru Taniguchi.
Togashi used Sun L's variant of Katsuhiro Hayashi's sound driver.
- nj-pop.jp - Official website.
- web.archive.org/web/20040606204321/www.remus.dti.ne.jp/~norip - Old website (archived).
- mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,283133/ - MobyGames.
- facebook.com/nj.noridar - Facebook.
- twitter.com/noridar - Twitter.
- w.atwiki.jp/gamemusicbest100/pages/3258.html - Atwiki.jp (Japanese).