Hiroaki Yoshida is a Japanese composer and sound designer who worked for Data East. While working there, he composed the music for almost all of their arcade games. Because Azusa Hara also worked on the music and sound for a great deal of Data East's arcade games, Hiroaki and Hara usually worked together on Data East's arcade games. Yoshida currently plays guitar in the band Gamadelic with some other former Data East staff members.
Staff caricature from Bad Dudes vs. Dragonninja (ARC).
- mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,226727 - MobyGames.
- facebook.com/hiroaki.yoshida.77964 - Facebook.
- ameblo.jp/marogamadelic/ - Hiroaki Yoshida's Blog.
- twitter.com/Maro_Yoshida - Twitter.
- Tadashi Ikegami: [...]The same thing happened during the recording for Mute City's guitar parts.
Masahiro Sakurai: Oh, is that so? How did that go?
Shogo Sakai: It was done by a guitarist named "MARO," from Data East, also of Gamadelic.
—Melee Music Developer Roundtable: Monkey Rap (translated by Source Gaming)