Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen (SFC)
|Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen|
Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen (第3次スーパーロボット大戦 translated as "3rd Super Robor Wars") is the third game released in the Super Robot Taisen series of mecha anime crossover SRPGs, and is the second installment in the "Classic" series canon. Many new features were added in the move from the Famicom to the Super Famicom, including backgrounds while attacking, upgrading units, pilots being able to pilot any unit from the series they're in and a "True Final Boss". This game marks the debut of "Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket", "Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory", "Choudenji Robo Combattler V" and "Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3".
This page needs more screenshots.
Shinichi Tanaka returns from composing the previous game's soundtrack, although a lot of the songs in this game are new because of how small Dai-2-Ji's soundtrack was in the first place. Because of how fast-paced battles go and how much time you'll end up on the field planning attacks and such, the shorter, faster-paced songs tend to be battle songs while the longer, more ambiatic pieces play on the overworld areas.
05~07 and 09~11 are originally from whatever series they are used as battle music for. 03~34 are in the order the songs are in the sound test, and the names for each song in this game's sound test as well as EX's sound test (if present in it) are given, since in most cases they are radically different, and the .spc sets use the EX names. 01 and 35 are in EX's sound test but not this game's. 21 originally is from another Winkysoft game, Hero Senki: Project Olympus.
- Ripper: Koban, Datschge
- Recorder: banshiryuu
- Game Credits:
- 音楽 (Music): Shinichi Tanaka credited as 田中 伸一 (Tanaka Shinichi)
- Not Credited Composer: Takeo Watanabe
- Not Credited Composer: Michiaki Watanabe
- Not Credited Composer: Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Not Credited Composer: Akihiro Komori
- Not Credited Composer: Asei Kobayashi
- Not Credited Arranger: Shinichi Tanaka
- Not Credited Programmer: Takeshi Watanabe
This rip is missing songs.
The music was dumped during gameplay and recorded using SNESamp.
- gamefaqs.com/snes/581822-dai-3-ji-super-robot-taisen - GameFAQs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_Super_Robot_Wars - Wikipedia.