Crosstalk Inc. (株式会社クロストーク Kabushikigaisha Kurosutōku), sometimes written as CrossTalk was a Japanese game development studio founded by Kazuhisa Mitani. The company started out as a ghost developer, like many other companies at the time. As a result, little is known about the company. They did a few conversions of games, and most of their games were only released in Japan. The company still exists to this day, though they no longer develop video games, and instead focus on web and software development.
- Kazuhisa Mitani - Sound programmer.
- T's Music - Composer for Tactics Ogre (SAT).
- Yoshio Kobayashi - Main composer.
- Yasuhiro Kawasaki - Contractor from Pony Canyon; Composer for DragonStrike (PC98) and Hillsfar (NES).
- ? Yanagawa - Part-time composer for the company.
These composers did not work for Crosstalk, but their music was used in games converted by the company.
- Ernie Sheesley - Sound designer for The Neverhood (PS1).
- Mike Ash - Composer for Ian Livingstone's Deathtrap Dungeon (W32).
- Steve Monk - Composer for Ian Livingstone's Deathtrap Dungeon (W32).
- Terry Scott Taylor - Composer for The Neverhood (PS1).
- crosstalk.co.jp/ - Official. (Japanese)