Bruce Lee (C64)
- For other Bruce Lee games see Bruce Lee.
Bruce Lee is a platform beat-em-up where you play the role of martial arts expert, Bruce Lee who is trying to find a powerful wizard who can teach him the secrets of immortality. The game consists of several levels containing lanterns which you must collect in order to progress. There are also two enemies, a black ninja, and a green sumo wrestler, who are trying to stop you from succeeding. As you make your way further into the game, the levels become increasingly difficult.
MusicJohn Fitzpatrick composed the game's Asian-inspired theme. Oddly, the theme plays during the game's menu rather than during the title or loading screen. The music is rendered on the Commodore 64's 6581 SID chip.
|01||Bruce Lee Theme||John Fitzpatrick||0:48||Download|
- Ripper: High Voltage SID Collection
- Recorder: TheAlmightyGuru
- Game Credits:
- Not Credited Composer: John Fitzpatrick
(Missing source, game lacks audio credits)
Source verification is needed.
Ripping Commodore music is a very arduous process that is beyond the scope of this site. Sound effects are included in this rip. The music was recorded using Game Emu Player v1.177.
- c64-wiki.com/index.php/Bruce_Lee - C64 Wiki.
- mobygames.com/game/c64/bruce-lee - MobyGames.
- gamefaqs.com/c64/566326-bruce-lee - GameFAQs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee_%28video_game%29 - Wikipedia.
|Bruce Lee||• • • • • • • • • •|
|Notable Songs||Bruce Lee Theme|
|Notable Personnel||John Fitzpatrick|