Boppin' is a puzzle game where you must match blocks of certain types to remove them from a level, and you gain points for matching blocks in specific ways.
This page needs more screenshots.
Output prefixes include:
- - Gravis UltraSound (using original patch set)
- - Gravis UltraSound (using "Pro Patches Lite" v1.60)
- - General MIDI
- - OPL2 (Sound Blaster / Ad Lib)
The recordings were made using three different output options through the game's jukebox (Main menu, Credits, select composer's name).
There are issues with the timing of this recording.
The song titles were taken from the jukebox accessible from the game's credits menu. The track order is the same as the jukebox, with the addition of the Apogee fanfare at the beginning.
- Ripper: Malvineous
- Recorder: Cancer (GUS, GM), GrungyGrizzly (SB)
- Game Credits:
The music is located inside BOPPIN.RES, and was able to be extracted after the programmer, Stephen P. Lepisto, provided a small amount of source code which included the decompression algorithm and the original filenames of the songs (which are not stored in BOPPIN.RES.)
- mobygames.com/game/dos/boppin - MobyGames.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boppin%27 - Wikipedia.
- gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/580174-boppin - GameFAQs.
|Notable Personnel||Andrew Lepisto • Jennifer Diane Reitz|
|Notable Companies||Accursed Toys • Apogee Software|
|Notable Songs||Bopping Bop|