From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
- Supports every expansion sound chip used officially on the NES.
- Supports WAV logging.
- Allows for custom sampling rate from 44.1 KHz to 192 KHz all in 16 bit quality.
- Allows muting and reversal of any channel for any chip and volume balance for any chip.
- Does not properly emulate the NAMCO163 chip (plays the notes an octave higher).
- Does not support PAL timing (plays them as NTSC).
- Does not support NSFE or NSF2.
- Various other minor issues shared with the VirtuaNES emulator.
|0.97 (English)||Download - (info)||Windows|