Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I don't really know this system and have just been dipping into the site from time to time, so I didn't know I had a message.
Uh, I am Neil Brennan. Hopefully that helps!
I hate to tell you, but I'm pretty sure I didn't write the Defender Of The Crown music, just arranged it. As far as I can tell, the VGMPF wiki page is accurate.
Send me another LinkedIn request and I'll add you to my contacts.
- I played your game, Adventure Cavern (WEB). Good job. It reminds me Memes Mario (but much easy then this game). --M1911 (talk) 08:24, 23 December 2014 (MST)
Hi, M1911. Thanks for your kind words! Unfortunately, I did not develop the game, but I did get to work on the first stage song. I was supposed to end up doing more music but I don't really know what happened. Take care.
- You can call me Andrei. What format of music did you chose while you added it into the browser? The sound likes NSF or another chiptune format, but using it on Flash looks like it's some type of digital audio like OGG. --M1911 (talk) 02:16, 24 December 2014 (MST)
Hi, Andre. Thanks for asking! Hmm. It's been a while so I don't remember correctly, but I think I gave the programmer an NSF or exported it as a .WAV file through Famitracker and sent it to the programmer. I think I did send him a .WAV file though.
- Heh, himmeldonnervetter, I'm not German. But there are no difference. I'm looking for cteating a page for this game, that's why I asked you. --M1911 (talk) 08:13, 24 December 2014 (MST)
- Who are they? The authors of this game?
P.S. Merry Christmas to you! Go onto my channel to cheer up yourself! --M1911 (talk) 22:13, 24 December 2014 (MST)
The programmer(s). I don't remember who programmed it though. Merry Christmas! I'll check out your YouTube channel. I also have a YouTube channel by the same name.--Doommaster1994 (talk) 18:30, 25 December 2014 (MST)
- And again, Merry Christman to you! 'Cos in Russia it celebrates in 7th of January. And also. Can you help me with VGM logging of these games? I tryed to find VGM rips of them, but they weren't created. I don't understand anything in logging VGM and VGZ file.
Hi, Andre. Thanks for the Christmas wishes! I'd be happy to help. I have ripped Wolfenstein 3D for the Genesis. You can get it by simply going to the Wolfenstein 3D (GEN) page. I'll look at Vanguard later. --Doommaster1994 (talk) 06:11, 6 January 2015 (MST)
- Damn. I spend many time to install Winamp and his plugins. At the end I delete Winamp absolutelly because this is very uncomfortable (KMPlayer and WMP are much better), often brakes. And the great interface... great too for I'm understanding nothing. What should I do for recording VGMs?
Hi, Andre. If you install Winamp, then download in_vgm, all you need to do is put in_vgm into the Winamp/Plugins directory for it to work. Are you talking about actually logging VGMs, or recording VGM files into MP3, OGG, etc. For recording them into MP3, OGG, etc. I use 'Free Sound Recorder'. You can edit the music in Audacity.
- OK. I'll try to do it. And also, this is for you
Thanks, Andre! I really appreciate it! Also, I believe I still have the .FTM file, if you want to rerecord the song and re-upload it. The one used in the game sound like it wasn't recorded properly. Or I could fix it. Thanks so much again!--Doommaster1994 (talk) 12:11, 10 January 2015 (MST)
Wolfenstein 3D (3DO)
The page says the the rip is exist. But it isn't, and serfing the web didn't sown me anothing else. Can you fix it or upload the rip?
Hi, Andre. I believe I got the music from http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=23048. Apparently, those are ripped directly from the game ROM. Also, if you send me an e-mail, I'll send you the FTM file, or you can give me your e-mail here if you're comfortable with it.
- firstname.lastname@example.org --M1911 (talk) 20:18, 12 February 2015 (MST)
- Check your e-mail for my answer. Then, I added your photo in your page. --M1911 (talk) 03:28, 14 February 2015 (MST)
About the game
Hi Andre. I'm sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate the other file, but if I find it, I'll let you know. The original song contained my instrument patches, but the programmer wanted the same sound as Adventure Island, so I had to change it.
- OK. BTW, what's about this page
That's pretty good! The only thing is that I believe the picture gallery is only for pictures of yourself, but you'd have to ask Dean to make sure.
- BTW, I wrote the credits for Honda W3DE (DOS) on Pascal (open the EXE file, it lacks malware, the PAS is original). Can you translate it into Greek after the coming of the game itself?
- I's also trying to make it playing SID file (placed into the EXE itself) via OPL2, like Rdos. And to compile it for DOS itself (the credit program now will run only for Windows 32 and 64-bit, not on DOS mode). And translate this text also for Ukrainian.
Hi, Andre. Unfortunately, I don't know Greek besides a few words. However, I could translate it into Japanese since I know how to localize staff roles and names in Japanese.
I've added a new page called Editor's Favorite Songs. This will list the favorite songs for just the editors of this site so we can gauge the overall opinion of the community. Each editor is encouraged to vote for up to five songs per platform as their favorite. If you want to vote for an existing song, add your vote to the total, then add your user name to the comment in the edit code so we can keep track; for example:
2 <!-- Users: TheAlmightyGuru, YourNameHere -->