Suspense - Doom
From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
- This page is for the Doom song, for more titles see Suspense.
Suspense is another ambiance track. Bobby Prince used Sequencer Plus Gold to compose this track. This track appears on the Doom Music album.
This is the second track that Bobby Prince titled "Suspense", the other in Wolfenstein 3D, however, the songs are totally unique.
Suspense is played in E1M5: Phobos Lab and, if you have Ultimate Doom, E4M4: Unruly Evil.
Its internal name is "D_E1M5".
The song plays on MAP05: Phobos Lab and also on MAP14: Halls of the Damned (replacing Sinister).
Suspense is output to S-SMP and plays on E1M5: Phobos Lab.
- Songs Composed By Bobby Prince
- Song Titles With Official Origin
- Songs With MIDI Output
- Songs With GF1 Output
- Songs With OPL2 Output
- Songs Arranged By Bobby Prince
- Doom (DOS)
- Songs With OPN2 Output
- Songs Arranged By Brian Coburn
- Doom (32X)
- Songs With SNES Output
- Songs Arranged By Paul Webb
- Doom (SNES)
- Songs With PCM Output
- Missing Screenshot
- Songs Arranged By Bryan Celand
- Songs Arranged By Randy Scott
- Doom (3DO)
- Songs With GBA Output
- Songs Arranged By Allister Brimble
- Doom (GBA)