SNESamp is a Winamp plugin that plays Super NES music ripped to SPC format and SPC archives in RSN format. It can also play ZST memory dumps.
- Uses the open source SNESAPU emulation library.
- 8-192 kHz sampling rate.
- 8,16,24,32-bit samples.
- Linear, cubic, sinc, and Gaussian interpolation.
- Stereo controls - L/R separation, feedback crosstalk, phase invert.
- Two mixing routines - Integer and floating-point.
- Presets for hardware compatibility and quality.
- ID666 tag editor.
- Separate control dialog for adjusting playback settings in real-time.
- In the extended tab, zero-second intros are replaced with 25 second intros when you save making it impossible to setup proper timing for looped songs.
- Seconds in the extended tab are rounded to the nearest hundredth, which isn't precise enough for accurate timing.
- Songs with fade outs are appended with 2 seconds of extra silence.
- Turns off extended timing if you don't fill loop or end times.