Radiance Software was an American video game developer, who developed video games primarily for 8-bit consoles. The company was owned by Christopher Riggs.
They developed mostly a short amount of titles for the TurboGrafx-16, NES, and SNES.
Additionally, they collaborated with Designer Software on the Nintendo NES game Rollerblade Racer.
Radiance developed the game California Raisins in 1990, which was composed by Scott Etherton. According to a programmer at Radiance, he used ACiD and a program called SoundForge to create the music. It is unknown who programmed the sound driver, but it may have been Scott himself, as he was credited as a programmer in many other titles.
- Bill Bogenreif - Composer for Rollerblade Racer. (Under contract from Designer Software.)
- Doug Brandon - Composer for The Great Waldo Search.
- Mike Riedel - Sound driver provider. (Under contract from RSP.)
- Rod Nakamoto - Composer for Darkwing Duck (TG16)
- Scott Etherton - Composer for California Raisins: The Grape Escape.