Norihiko Togashi is a Japanese musician and guitarist.
He has composed the music for a great deal of Game Boy games. He worked primarily for companies such as Sun L and Nova. Unfortunately, most of the games he scored were Japan-only releases, so not many Western people know about his music. Besides music, Togashi has also been credited for sound programming.
Togashi most likely wrote the music in either Music Macro Language, Z80 or 68000 assembly, using a sound driver by Kaeru Taniguchi.
According to Togashi, he wrote the music in Music Macro Language. He used a sound driver by Michiya Hirasawa.
Togashi used Sun L's variant of Katsuhiro Hayashi's sound driver.
Togashi used a sound driver by Kaeru Taniguchi. He most likely wrote in Music Macro Language or 6502 assembly.
- nj-pop.jp - Official website.
- web.archive.org/web/20040606204321/www.remus.dti.ne.jp/~norip - Old website (archived).
- mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,283133/ - MobyGames.
- facebook.com/nj.noridar - Facebook.
- twitter.com/noridar - Twitter.