Dungeon - Dragon Warrior (NES)
The Dungeon music plays whenever you're in a dungeon or either of the two corrupt locations (Hauskness and Charlock Castle). The tune dynamically lowers in pitch and tempo as descend the stairs to lower levels of each dungeon. This makes eight individual tracks in the NSF file (tracks 6-13), but each uses the same music data, just played at a gradually slower speed.
The song is featured in various renditions on the following albums:
- CD theater Dragon Quest I
- Dragon Quest Game Music Super Collection Vol. 1
- Dragon Quest In Brass
- Dragon Quest In Concert
- Dragon Quest On Piano Vol.I
- Dragon Quest Suite
- Dragon Quest Suite I & II
- Symphonic Suite Dragon Quest I
- youtube.com/watch?v=5KNky6usICw - Arranged for Mario Paint by LoloGuru.