From Video Game Music Preservation Foundation Wiki
Dark Halls is played in E1M3: Toxin Refinery. It is an ambiance track, rather than a heavy metal track.
Bobby Prince used Sequencer Plus Gold to compose this track. Its internal name is "D_E1M3". This track appears on the Doom Music album as track number 17.
"Dark Halls" plays on MAP03: Toxin Refinery and MAP12: Deimos Lab (replacing They're Going to Get You).
The song is output to Super Nintendo's S-SMP chip and plays in E1M3: Toxin Refinery.
- Songs Composed By Bobby Prince
- Song Titles With Official Origin
- Songs With MIDI Output
- Songs With GF1 Output
- Songs With OPL2 Output
- Songs Arranged By Bobby Prince
- Doom (DOS)
- Songs With OPN2 Output
- Songs Arranged By Brian Coburn
- Doom (32X)
- Songs With SNES Output
- Songs Arranged By Paul Webb
- Doom (SNES)
- Songs With PCM Output
- Missing Screenshot
- Songs Arranged By Bryan Celand
- Songs Arranged By Randy Scott
- Doom (3DO)
- Songs With GBA Output
- Songs Arranged By Unknown
- Doom (GBA)
- Song of the Month