|DOSBox Raw OPL|
The DOSBox Raw OPL format was created by the DOSBox team to log the raw commands sent to the OPL2, and OPL3 compatible sound devices (like AdLib, Sound Blaster, etc.). Programs sent commands to these chips to play music and sound effects. This format was never used by game developers, though it is useful for recording music from DOS games.
- DRO Trimmer - Windows
DRO to ?
- Camoto - Linux/Windows - CMF, CDFM, DRO, GOT, IMF, MID, RAW (Rdos), S3M, TBSA
- DRO Trimmer - Windows - DRO, WAV
- DRO to MIDI - Linux, Windows - MIDI
- DRO to VGM - Windows - VGM
- OPL to WAV - Windows - WAV
? to DRO
- Camoto - Linux/Windows - CMF, CDFM, DRO, DSM, GOT, IMF, KLM, MID, MUS, MUS (AdLib), RAW (Rdos), S3M, TBSA
- DRO Trimmer - Windows - DRO v2 to DRO v1
No games use this format directly, as the format was designed for emulator use to capture music. However the IMF format is very similar, with the same content, differing only in structure.
All DRO files begin with "DBRAWOPL".