Chris Jojo is an English composer and sound designer. He has also created graphics for games. He started working on video game music in March 1993 working at Software Creations. In May 2002, he left Software Creations and then worked for Acclaim. In August 2003, he quit there and started Ronin Creative Audio so he could be a freelance composer. Ever since 2009, he has also worked at Codemasters.
Chris Jojo said this about working on the SNES:
Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball (SNES)
Chris also stated that he worked on the title music, and that it was inspired by George Lynch.
|1994-03-??||Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball (SNES)|
|1994-09-??||Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage (SNES)|
|1994-11-??||Tin Star (SNES)|
|1994-??-??||Spider-Man & Venom: Maxximum Carnage (GEN)||Music arranged by Tony Williams and Paul Tonge.|
|1995-??-??||Cutthroat Island (GEN)|
|1995-??-??||Foreman for Real (GB) (フォアマンフォーリアル)||Music arranged by Paul Tonge.|
|1995-??-??||Foreman for Real (GG)||Music arranged by Paul Tonge.|
|1995-??-??||Foreman for Real (GEN)|
|1995-09-28||Foreman For Real (SNES)|
|1996-01-??||Cutthroat Island (GB)||Title Music|
|1996-02-22||Cutthroat Island (SNES)||Title Music|
|1999-10-22||Carmageddon 64 (N64)|
|2000-??-??||NASCAR 2000 (GBC)|
|2003-11-18||Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (W32)||SFX and Voice Recording|
|2007-09-17||Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (NDS)|
|2008-05-30||GRID (W64)||Acoustic Guitar|
|2008-05-30||GRID (X360)||Acoustic Guitar|
|2010-09-21||F1 2010 (W64)||Guitars|
- tsunamimusic.com - Official.
- facebook.com/nitenichiryu - Facebook.
- uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-jojo/1/b14/84b - LinkedIn.
- shure.com/en-GB/performance-production/louder/engineer-spotlight-chris-jojo - Interview with Chris Jojo with Shure Microphones during the development of DiRT Rally 4.
- youtube.com/watch?v=yDgmHdflr2c - Interview with Sennheiser during the development of DiRT Rally 4.