Bubbleman Stage begins in a lower octave, but climaxes into a very impressive guitar solo.
The track appears on the official soundtrack album, from which the title is derived. It is track 10 in the NSF file.
The first pulse wave channel handles the melody, the second doubles up the bass during the first part of the song, and harmonizes with the melody during the second, and the rapid-paced scales near the end of the loop. The triangle channel handles bass, the noise channel handles drums, and the DMC channel is not used.
Parody composer Brentalfloss added lyrics to this song for his album What If This CD... Had Lyrics?.
You're gonna die I'll tell you why: Bubbles! Bubbles! My tools are clean By that I mean: Bubbles! Bubbles?! You're in trouble, make it double, I'll reduce you to mega rubble I'm not subtle, grab a shovel, Dig your grave or you'll die in a big puddle Oh, Mega Man you've messed with the wrong robot this time Face my wrath, I'm gonna clean your clock with a big bubble bath I've got soap and water too, I'm gonna mix it all together and make some bubbles Which I'll use for killing you! You better shave if you don't want to die with stubbles! ...on your face. I will scuttle you with bubbles Pick up your limbs like a mime and juggle You won't escape my spiky aqarium of doom, and what's more: I had Chipotle for lunch, now there's bubbles galore! Bubbles full of poo poo gas; how else could anybody weaponize a bubble? Poison bubbles from my ass; when you blow up they're gonna see it from the Hubble!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ZAvrRYcZE - Brentalfloss album song.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MK_nNSpphU - Brentalfloss song live.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK4q30e9N9s - Remix with lyrics by enigmaopoeia.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PofRImO6Nsg - Played on piano by AndrewPlaysPiano.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQFurNiqaQg - Played on piano by raspo86.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_vM4dnywk - Played on synthesizer by raspo86.