Difference between revisions of "2SF"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
* [[VIO2SF]] foobar2000, Winamp, KbMedia Player
* [] <ref>[http://www.cyberbotx.com/in_2sf.7z www.cyberbotx.com/in_2sf.7z]</ref> Winamp
Latest revision as of 10:56, 22 November 2018
|Dual Screen Sound Format|
Dual Screen Sound Format is an audio format based on PSF. It stores audio ripped from the ROMs of Nintendo DS games. Music instructions are stored in files with a .2sflib extension and the music notation is stored in files with a .mini2sf extension.
All games released for the Nintendo DS can have their soundtrack's ripped to 2SF format.
How to Obtain
2SF rips require an intimate knowledge of the Nintendo DS hardware to create. Fortunately, a large number of 2SF rips have already been made and can be downloaded from the following sites:
- 2sf.joshw.info - Josh W (each game is compressed in a 7Z archive).
- zophar.net/music/nds.html - Zophar's 2DS archive.
- zophar.net/music/2sf.html - Zophar's obsolete 2DS archive.